Learn all about Distributed Antenna Systems at Atlanta event
Attend the industry’s premier event dedicated to both indoor and outdoor DAS solutions—produced entirely by the DAS segment of the wireless infrastructure industry. This two-day event offers essential information for carriers, system integrators and equipment providers on meeting skyrocketing demands for wireless coverage and capacity. Hear from the experts that make DAS deployments possible in a variety of environments, and from industry innovators about what’s on the horizon. Through interactive panel discussions, attendees will explore:
- The strengths and weaknesses of various technologies—DAS, femtocells, picocells, microcells and metrocells—and how they work together to deliver the best customer experience.
- How DAS and small-cell solutions are evolving to withstand—and outpace—the demands of the wireless data explosion.
- How Wi-Fi relates to DAS, from the the carrier, OEM, venue owner and end-user perspectives.
- The impact of emerging public safety communications trends and the role of DAS in mission-critical communications for first responders.
- The full workflow of an indoor measuring campaign, from pre-design through design and post-commissioning of an in-building DAS.
- Technical and policy requirements of network operators, and best practices for working with carriers.
- Best practices for working with local governments to get DAS deployed in a timely manner and in a way that serves the public interest.